Tag Archives: periodontist

Connective Tissue Grafting

  If Dr. DeAndrade observes excessive receding of your gums, he may recommend a procedure called connective tissue grafting (gum grafts). Simply put, tissue is taken from the upper palate area and grafted to the area where the gums have … Continue reading

Posted in Dental, Periodontal Disease, Periodontist | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment